Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

BBC Radio1 documentary on chavs/skangers

• 20-08-2004 2:22am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,810 ✭✭✭

Found this BBC radio1 documentary about chavs ie skangers. Presented be 'the mad one' from dirty sanchez :D:D

Very funny and thought provoking!! Sterilisation was mentioned. Hey, the BBC has validated my facist anti PC view on skangers!! :D:D woohoo!!

Here

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭Havelock

Now that The BBC is on our side, no-one will dare stp us. Muwahahahaha. Ahem, yes.
    I find most people argee with the sterilisation through their water supply or cheap larger and cigarettes, or even a vasectomy at birth (you never know what age they start at).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭Slutmonkey57b

Why oh why does the BBC insist on trying to get people to use the horrible Viral Real player? They're a public service broadcaster, what's wrong with mp3? Aaargh. I want to listen to this but there's no way I'm installing that crap on my system.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

I had to deal with plenty of Chav's when working as a bouncer in Carlisle. I tell you, what a pack of ****ing idiots. Peaked caps pointing towards the sky, rockports, Fake burberry, etc etc....

UGUHUHUGU, I'm going back to carlisle next weekend, you've put me in a bad mood.

John

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭Unpossible

the interview can be found on www.chavscum.co.uk in wmv format

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭Slutmonkey57b

Thanks Unpossible

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

haha had a look at chavscum.co.uk's baby naming thingy

http://www.chavscum.co.uk/name.php

"we have just come into a leading high street catalogue store to buy some soverigns"

hmmm wonder which one that is

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭Dun

Why oh why does the BBC insist on trying to get people to use the horrible Viral Real player? They're a public service broadcaster, what's wrong with mp3? Aaargh. I want to listen to this but there's no way I'm installing that crap on my system.
    It is a crap piece of software, but why not try Real Alternative instead?

Advertisement