Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quark

Options
  • 10-03-1999 8:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭

Hobbes I dont know if you have called off the wedding to quark but I think she is up to something funny.Pant told me today that he was getting married to quark and was going to ask a gm about the event.It seems to me that quark is scaming sad lonely ppl into marring her so she gets a key to their home.so you had better want youe houses and chests smile.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Pant is Quarks friend in RL afaik. Had discussion that basically no LGL is going to marry an Ooo... Let's get serious here, LGL are good, and Ooo are evil (putting aside the fact I think 90% of Ooo are muppets smile.gif)

Anyway I think we were looking at the crying game there. Quark claims shes a she, but I've tons of evidence which says the latter.

She has her own house, and the one I got is being used for something else.

Advertisement