Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hobbes got something right!

Options
  • 10-03-1999 8:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭

I went to papua docks with my ship key and called a gm.I told him(gm nightwing)that i had lost my boat.He then gated me to the deck of the boat near delucia.I then told him that my idoit brother had must have placed the boat there by mistake and would the nice gm be able to move it for(aint i a lick).So he moves the boat but im stuck in the lake!He then moves me to a little island with loads of silver serpents around me(funny guy).I recall back to papua to find no boat.nightwing then appears to me(nice red robes and neon stick)and informs me he lost the boat and that he would give me a new ship deed.He puts a large dragon ship deed in my backpack but asks me was everything all right.Now I figured this was a test and said I hadnt got a large dragonship,he said sorry and replaced it with a large ship deed instead,tell's me he is sorry for the hassle and departs.I am now the very lucky owner of a large ship docked in papua smile.gifSo I would just like to go on record and say that hobbes was finaly right about something smile.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

What do you mean finally?! tongue.gif

Goddam macro'ed Tank mages think they know it all.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Listen wise guy(and Im being sarcastic) I didnt macro unlike some people,know what i mean Rev smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

I'm sure I dont know what you mean smile.gif I've never been so insulted in all my life.

Advertisement