Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eleceng vs Engelec

Options
  • 20-08-2004 9:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭

I despise all who abuse the classes name how could you use eleceng its awful and for crying outloud martin made it up I mean jesus come on people put some love back into the class with engelec. this means you DAVID LEE.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭elephamt king

you use eleceng its awful and for crying outloud martin made it up
    dude,david whyte made it up on the first day (sunday),
    who are you anyway?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

Wait wait... Someone called Electronic Engineering Eleceng? Really? Wow. How incredibly original. EE/Eleceng is what college students called that course since day erm... *does some maths* *substract the 2, carry the 1* day 1.

On the other hand if the class isn't Electronic Engineering then... Nothing to see here. Move along now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭lemur option

I still despise Elec eng I prefer Engelec anyday. If you don't know who I am I was the Mc in session2 2004 who got the chant if you still don't know me then ask someone else

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭elephamt king

i know who you are,
    btw,this is the taller,better looking,blonder of the sess 2 MC trio.
    you tit! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭meeka

er, i think its just easier if you call it electronic engineering... it's full and proper title... *shrugs*

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 1,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭Michael Collins

meeka wrote:
    er, i think its just easier if you call it electronic engineering... it's full and proper title... *shrugs*

Ah well you see now maybe it's not electronic and it's electrical or perhaps both. So that way you'd have to called it Electronic and/or Electrical Engineering, which is quite a mouthful.

The subject as halenger said, is called by students Elec. Eng

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭meeka

well i did it this year, didnt hav any problems saying the whole word... meh...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement