Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loads of fun Rev :)

Options
  • 10-03-1999 10:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

You missed it all.

Some muppet came up looking to sell us potions. Of course there's three of us right beside him talking in a triangle position. So while one of us is going "So how much?" the other two were lifting stuff smile.gif

He copped on after we emptied a lot of his gear.

Another thing I noticed your flagged gray for quite some time. I stole something from someone in Delucia, and he and his buddy gave chase. Took 3 minutes to lose them (they gave because I was laughing and shouting "Chase me!"). So I stealth to the bank and change disguises meanwhile nearly the whole population of the bank are trying to hunt me down smile.gif It was fun to watch, I wanted to shout "No over here!" but I reckon they would of got me.

Anyhow I changed disguises and I bumped into the lad again. Of course I was wearing a Ooo type kit so he automatically thought I was a blue PK'er and said he wasn't going to attack me.

A few minutes later he cop's I'm not Ooo and that I was the thief. So the chase starts again. I change again. This time to a mage disguse (threw in some regs and empty spell book smile.gif )

He saw me again, this time he was a bit stand offish. Wasn't sure if it was me or not. Finally he said he thought I was and he was going to hit me to make sure. So I shouted BUSTED! and stealthed out of there smile.gif

I think we will have to stick the big towns.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

smile.gif sounds good.
    I got my macro app going, walks just like an NPC, says hello, runnings skills on a list.
    Left it running when I got up , starting at the bank and came back to find myself walking around the docks smile.gif Later I came back to find myself taking a walk over the bridge , with some fool shouting 'come back'. I've felt it running on hiding so with some luck that'll be up to sneek levels when I get back later, unless the girly turns if off before then.

Heres a quick question, say someone no names given left there macro app running for 3 hours so far and did a skill every ten sec how much of an increase should they get ?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Well, lets see I *heard* of this character that logged in on 0 hide/0 snoop and got them both up to 80 in 6 or 7 hours. For 3 hours it's all a bonus. Depends a lot on what your trying to do and where.

BTW.....

Get Stealth and enjoy it while you can. They plan to change it to the point were the skill is totally useless. So useless in fact that it will proberly kill the thief characters.

I didn't realise that the thief patch also changed the Steal ability. Basically anything over 2 stones in weight will get you guard whacked straight off. Your perma flagged now regardless if you change disguises or spend time away from them.

Was making loads of cash stealthing into the dungeons and provoking all the monsters on each other then stealing from them. But looks like OSI are going to FUK that up as well.

Looks like to get anywhere you have to be a TankMage or a Mule.

Bloody hell, if they do that you might as well be playing quake

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

But in quake you dont get to cut off there head and loot thier belongings or boat!
    As for all this anti-tank mage lark,your only upset coz I whipped your Ass's in combat without using magic,I can wack any monster in the game all on my own and cause people to get nervous when i show up at the orc fort or ice dungeon.Good is nice but evil is great smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Send your complaints to support@owo.com

I know I will.

Here's what the stealth change will be...

o Shoving past someone while stealthy will reveal you.
    o Snooping will reveal you.
    o You cannot stealth while riding a horse.
    o It will become substantially more difficult to start stealth when in the vicinity of other players.
    o The more players, the harder it will be.
    They have to be within 10 paces to count against you.
    o Only players affect this, not NPCs.
    o This only affects when you start stealthing, not while you walk stealthed.
    o The number of steps you can take while stealthed has been halved.

Advertisement