Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Macros

Options
  • 10-03-1999 11:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭

ahh yes my little auto-walk function is proving very amusing indeed, I left my self in moonglow went to the shop and came back to find I was in skara, it appears I entered a moongate, good thing it wasn't to anywhere nasty smile.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

So is it doing the NPC shuffle? Or does it have some alternate motive? smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Whats my motivation. Back at moonglow, but I'm still to young, curses. think I should be able to join tomorrow.

You need to be a week old in realtime or have 60+ hide, steal, stealth afaik.

Think my character is a week old on saturday, and my stealth is 47 but it should be 60 by tonight smile.gif

Just go to a small building (eg, watchtower, house, vendor shop). Then hide 11 seconds steath and repeat.

That will get you up to 70, after that you have to put on armor bit by bit to boost it again.

• Advertisement

*grins* it would appear my last piece of information was just a tad out-dated, I've now got my stealth up to 65 and climbing.
    Do you want a copy of my app, the only advantage it has over your's is that the keys can scheduled ie hide, 10 seconds later stealth, play music for 10 more seconds, then rehide.

I'm now working on getting mouse moves macroed so I can do skills with selections as well.

Did I say me I meant a friend of mine.

Muhhahhhaaa

Ohh yea, one other thing its possible the Oooo members are quite the scum we had assumed them to be wink.gif, a stealthy player can still be tracked, so if they knew you where there to start with they could know where u are in relation to them.

[This message has been edited by Rev Hellfire (edited 11-03-99).]

Advertisement