Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Don't use 3rd party my a$$...

Options
  • 07-03-1999 10:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

Ok well mine was only to press keys for me so I didn't have to end up with RSI and I don't use in relation to other people.

But Ooo are clearly using UOA. There is an option on it that lists incoming names, I was stealth (which is *****ing by the way). They knew I was there, not exactly but they could tell which side of them I was and kept turning to face me, or casting reveal or walking over the area to find me. They couldn't find me.

No offense Venom, but I've been watching the so called kick a$$ guild and they are a pack of lamers. I watched hope (in stealth) setting guard traps to kill newbies, ask people to attack them in town and legged it at the first sign of trouble. A shower of bullies.

The only exceptions I've seen is "Mime". (I have yet to see Hilda, although I have sat in on loads of conversations they have been having smile.gif)

Oh yea don't know wtf Hilda was on about, but LGL are not to my knowledge at war with Ooo nor will they start one.

[This message has been edited by Hobbes (edited 07-03-99).]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

If any OoOO members use UOE I dont know about it and when they get banned for cheating its there tough luck.

War with LGL is not something I want to happen as there are more LGLers than us(for now,but were on a major recruiting drive)so its not good a viable option atm.I only know to sound LGL members fredx and a muppet named hobbes,but the rest are dicks.They talk tough and thats as far as they go(wimps the lot).

As for cheep ways to kill ppl,of course we use them.We might be pks but were not stupid pks smile.gif.I might set a trap so someone will go grey and kill them(being red for 8 hours sucks,but the only ppl who we get to go grey are looters and would go grey anyway,we just make sure the wanna be looter cant help but find the body) but I dont kill every grey on sight like a lot of cowards do and claim not to be a pk.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Well, Ooo declared war on LGL, but LGL won't to Ooo.

Quite simply LGL is not a PvP guild. The whole guild creed is based on that. So while I know for a fact a fair few want to kick the living sh!t out of you's they are not allowed to with the characters within LGL.

A large number of them have started working on new characters and are setting up a seperate guild just to so they can take a shot at you's. So you will be facing totally different characters and have nothing what so ever to do with LGL.

The only things the blue PK traps capture is the newbies. One of the reasons LGL people are p!ssed off is to watch newbies getting hunted down. Also some of LGL don't have a problem with the person behind the character it's just that by talking to you's we are painted with the same brush which is quite annoying.

... Oh yea, Ooo recruiting I see Bois is back, you guys must be really scraping the bottom of the barrell. I see Quark is joining as well, so the weddings off smile.gif *phew* (got out of that one smile.gif)

[This message has been edited by Hobbes (edited 09-03-99).]

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Bois was told by hilda to join up or else!
    We are aware of the grief he has gotten us into by being a spa,and its easier to keep him in check by having him in the guild smile.gif
    Quark wont get into OoOO as hilda dosent trust her(neither do I for that matter).

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

That was Hildas original excuse for Bois to join and it didn't help one bit. If anything Ooo got more of a bad name.

As for Quark, her excuse was that she already has a good friend in Ooo and she was sick and tired of Bois continually killing her. On my stealthy visits to the Orc fort I have seen Quark running with the baddies (long before she told me). I have also seen a lot of Quark dead bodies lying around various areas but I have no idea if they are intentional or not.

Personally I wouldn't worry about her, if it's any consolation you already have someone relaying valid information to me within Ooo. I've been giving the location of Ooo of where they were hunting and both times it's turned out true (I wonder if they were expecting me to show up as Hobbes? smile.gif)

Advertisement