Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

2nd Provisional Licence

Options
  • 20-08-2004 12:33pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Whats the story whit the 2nd Provisional. I know you can drive without a fully licenced driver but somebody said to me that ypu dont have to use L plates and that you can drive on the motorway but thatsounds like rubish to me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭fletch

Rew wrote:
    Whats the story whit the 2nd Provisional. I know you can drive without a fully licenced driver but somebody said to me that ypu dont have to use L plates and that you can drive on the motorway but thatsounds like rubish to me.
    That is rubbish, you can drive without a fully licenced driver with you, however you cannot go on motorways and do have to display your L-plates :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

You can drive unaccompanied, but you can't drive on the motorway and you DO need L Plates up. People on 2nd provs are still learners, that didn't change, but for some reason someone decided they should be allowed drive on their own. Your friend is indeed full of it :)

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,716 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

aah, pub talk, where would we be without it?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Grand so I was right then ;)

I understand the Motorway rule but its a pain in the face coz all the places I go would be far easier to get to off the M50, must do test ASAP :D

Advertisement