Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Kazaa Lite: Does it work for you?

• 20-08-2004 2:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭

Hello,

My Kazaa Lite stopped working a while ago (always giving "More sources needed") so i upgraded to Kazaa Lite Resurrection. Unfortunately I'm getting similar problems with this version as well.

Does anyone have any solution to this?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

I had a similar problem a while ago, this is what I did.

Move all files in your shared folder out into a temp folder, then put them back in 2-3's and attempt to download them, keep doing this until you run into the same issue again and then remove the files that are causing the problem completely.

So files 1-20 are downloading fine, you add file 21 and all downloads stop, file 21 is corrupted and needs to be removed.

You could also try switching supernode and reducing the number of downloads, as I say it worked for me. I had 2 corrupt files which were partially downloaded and blocking everything else, as soon as I deleted them it worked fine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭Johnny Versace

Iago you beauty, worked like a charm :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

always glad to be of service

Advertisement