Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LC History Results

Options
  • 20-08-2004 3:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭

I'm just curious did anyone get an A. I think it was marked really hard.I expected an A but got a B2.Everyone in my class failed honours except 4 people! :eek:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 355 ✭✭Sarunas

Only met few people who were in my history class, the highest i heard of was a B1. I'm happy with my C1, look at the thread about history paper after we had it, i was un-happy about it....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭claire h

I got an A1, and I really wasn't expecting it... I'd got a B3 in the mocks and I never got As on class tests or essays or anything. *shrugs*

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

I dunno a lot of my friends got A1s actually, I go to Bruce, but a lot of them were repeat students so they'd done 3 years of it. I did one year of history as well as Biology. I got a C2, which is the highest result in history I've ever got but I'm fairly disappointed with how much I put into it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭snickerpuss

Ive never passed history in class tests or in summer or christmas exams and to be honest i didnt put alot of work into it, i got a C2 though.
    I was well chuffed.
    It was totally jammy that the 4 essays i knew perfect came up!
    I know 3 people who got As.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭cole9

I got an A1 and something like 10 out of 29 in my hist class also got a1's

• Advertisement
Advertisement