Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shop again

• 12-03-1999 6:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭

Hobbes we've gotta think of some names for the shop, I've got nice collection goods to sale, and a fair amount of regents we'll be able to offer for sale a few hundred in total smile.gif Can we sell body parts ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

"Ooo lost and found" ?
    "Honest fencers"
    "Ye old curiousity shop"

whatever smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Think we'll have to think the vendor idea, you need a unlocked house fr it. Wouldnt want any thieves to get in how would we smile.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Why not just get a second house? I wouldn't be too happy about people knowing the secret location to the bat cave Robin smile.gif

Anyhow, the vendor should be in a main area near a public zone so all those people who lost something see them easy and can get it back for a small finders fee.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Thats what I was thinking. It'll take a wee while to get the house although I should be able to take donations from PC now.

Advertisement