Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another CTYI Poem

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭LiamD

Fair enuff bout Neil, but who d hell r u?Y wudnt i want to piss u off?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭elephamt king

LiamD wrote:
    enuff hell
    if you are really typing like that to save time.Why the **** did you bother to put in 2'f's and 2'l's when one would have sufficed?

p.s

you should fear dave as he was low enough to steal the axe of globtrob off a dead goat and he know wields it with his iced tits and corset power.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,709 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

Why dont ye all jus chillax? So what if corky isnt writing full words or watever, does it really make a difference? I mean its clear enough to understand obv enough, and how sad is it to be postin up spellin mistakes? i dont think the point of this is to better our command of the language, leave that to the school and kno ur place
    (ps i dont care if its really spelt your, u knew wat i was tryin to say)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭Stephen Forde

ooh god ur all turing into me!! :D ROFLMAO

Cos its just txt speak so...its not that hard to read...u dont even have to squint ur eyes or anything too vigourous(spelled very badly) to read it. hel=wtf

Now back to topic....Goo joycey nice Poem straight from the heart..Try and post it again plez so i can read it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

LiamD wrote:
    Fair enuff bout Neil, but who d hell r u?Y wudnt i want to piss u off?
    Because he's bigger than you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Because when I'm pissed off I throw people, and I have a large rugby team backing me up who haven't had a chance to vent properly in 5 months and so they're in the mood for mindless violence. If you people want to make this a contest of whose friends are bigger I'll answer it definitively: Not mine, but mine are more dangerous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭Joycey

a rugby team = 15 posh guys who play a sport where they spend most of the time hanging on to eachothers asses. If you had said 15 scumbags then maybe he would need to be carefull... But a rugby team? pffffffffffffffffffffffffffft

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

15 scumbags who play rugby? Maybe even 15 20foot tall robots with metal claws and flamethrowers in their jaws who play rugby? Could be anything... as long as they play rugby.

I take it then that you think rugby players aren't dangerous? Rugby team= 15 bloodthirsty animals stronger than anyone else you've ever fought and who'll go lower than anyone else to finish you off quickly, and that's a rugby team playing by the rules. Scumbags are the last people on earth I need to be afraid of.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭Caoimhe

This forum is after descending to standards lower than any I could ever have imagined. Many of the people here need to be hit very hard.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Sunstorm

Now back to topic....Goo joycey nice Poem straight from the heart..Try and post it again plez so i can read it.

Right, since the message doesn't appear to be getting across, I think I'll post it in large red letters.....

HE DIDN'T WRITE IT! IT WAS PLAGIARISED!

Caoimhe wrote:
    This forum is after descending to standards lower than any I could ever have imagined. Many of the people here need to be hit very hard.

Yeah, and we know where to find them! (There are enough Reunion threads to point us in the direction)

I'll bring my giant spoon.

Excellent. I'll bring the crappy plastic spoon I got from MacDonalds after you all left.

Oooh and I'll get Fionn to come with his war spoon. What a great beating this will be.

And they will speak of the great beating with the many spoons for years to come.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,709 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

I take it then that you think rugby players aren't dangerous? Rugby team= 15 bloodthirsty animals stronger than anyone else you've ever fought and who'll go lower than anyone else to finish you off quickly, and that's a rugby team playing by the rules. Scumbags are the last people on earth I need to be afraid of.

Haha, not all teams are like the all blacks mate!

wat a whole team of rubby players!!!!!!!!!!!! jaw stretched to the ground....

wtf who is gonna follow u around all day to fight sum fecker. Wat is the point of getting ur friends all involved neway. For all u know he could have the Japenese mafia boss as his uncle or sumthing. But like who cares!!! ur not gonna fight neway so meh...just giving my point of view.... :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Dude, Rugby players are Scary. Hot, but scary

I don't need to fight anybody here. I was just pointing out that if someone wants to make the argument of "my friends can beat up your friends" then they picked the wrong person to argue that point with.

And in that respect, any team worth playing for is like the All Blacks.

• Advertisement

I agree with Dave (I'm scared that if I dont, he'll beat me up)

I don't even know you, let alone dislike you enough to beat you up. I'm surprisingly pacifistic.

Yay! I'm not disliked! I must have the wrong Dave. You're not Dave from my Philosophy class?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 CuanH

crash_000 wrote:
    *shrug* he seems to have learnt from Cuan that its always clever to insult/think i''ve given up after unbanning you. I didnt. i gave you a second chance. now you'll be banned whenever and for whatever the hell i feel you deserve it for.

In conclusion:

You. Are. My. Bitch.

<and yes LiamD that IS partly aimed at you - any more abuse and bitchfighting between people will lead to me banning a LOT of people - i'm just plain not in the mood for all this ****.

How did i insult you when i was just infact stating the obvious. Looks like your picking a fight with more people. JeeZ cant u just stop no? If your going to act in that sad manner than people are going to hate you and are going to voice their opinions..... which it seems their already doing!

I did IR, not Philosophy.

Cuan, he's in that mood because of all the **** he's had to put up with lately, and don't pretend you're innocent in that regard. He's not that bad usually if you treat him like a mod, with respect. He doesn't have to let you voice your opinion, it's a privilege. If he wants he can permanently ban you and delete everything you've ever posted. If you don't give him grief for a while maybe he'll go back to being the nice, well... bitter, hateful and caustic mod. If you continue in this vein you won't be around much longer.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Pfft i dont want respect are you kidding me? what i want is less ****ing hassle to put up with. and to that end - read the ATTN: thread.

wtf...ok enough of the rugby players! plez jeez. So ur saying 15 guys are just gonna meet up with u and follow u around for the day!!!cmon wat losers with nothing better to do! seriously and how sad of u to even bring it up like! pfffft. Y dontu all just go hang off eachothers asses. (as previously pointed out by) U cant hide behind the fact that u play rugby with 15 guys for the rest of ur life!!

ooh ffs damn thing making me look foolish...it went to page 1 and not to 2.grrrr ill just go hide in a corner sumwhere!! :o

Note: People you wander around with all day are called your friends.

As to me bringing it up, some other goon decided you and your "posse" could beat me and Neil to a pulp. I decided I'd retort by proving that my "posse" is more dangerous. And to state that rugby players hang off each other's asses proves you to be an ignorant sap with no concept of what the game is like.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Joycey wrote:
    a rugby team = 15 posh guys who play a sport where they spend most of the time hanging on to eachothers asses. If you had said 15 scumbags then maybe he would need to be carefull... But a rugby team? pffffffffffffffffffffffffffft
    Apparently someones never been dump-tackled.....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement