Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another CTYI Poem

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭SeanOM

y does sum1 have to play rugby to gett dumpt-tackled. its fair worse when ur not on a nice softt pitch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 FwigginAwesome!

...what a dumb argument

If you're going to fight over whether or not one group is "tougher" than another, you've got to realize that you can't make generalizations like this. I've seen b-tch looking scumbags and I've seen b-tch looking rugby players. Playing a contact sport or putting way to much gel in your hair doesnt make you a badass. Furthermore who cares, we're all civil here right?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭Joycey

Raphael wrote:
    Apparently someones never been dump-tackled.....

Apparently someone has never had the **** kicked out of them by a load of pikeys who dont just stop when your on the floor

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Pikeys?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Apparently you've never been dump-tackled by a surprisingly fast 17-stone number eight at full pace who benches 150kg. That's painful. I don't need to worry about getting beaten up by pikeys. I wonder why....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Pikeys?

Pikeys = Skangers as far as I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

locked :rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement