Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

collerbone surface piercing

Options
  • 20-08-2004 5:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭

well, im pretty sure im getting the first one done tommorow, i decided against the clavical deep piercing as i dont want to die over a piercing.. anyways ill let ye know how sore/unsore it is might post pics if i get a chance..it'll be like steve vai's piercing..

krispi

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,456 ✭✭✭Blisterman

How does that work?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Nice! I was going to get it done next summer but the parents are against it and me being 15 means there's sweet FA I can do about it. :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭cartman

right couldnt get it done yesterday :/ the piercest was really busy but thursday 5.30pm i will be getting both of them done at same time.. let ye know how i get on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

I dont get this one at all. Looks a bit too close to a complicated medical procedure to me and yes I have studied a bit of anatomy, cant be good for you and is just an attempt to be very extreme is my feeling. Anything that needs a surgeon to perform it correctly is in my opinion out of the realm of fun piercings. The possible complications from this one are mindboggling. If any of you have ever broken a collar bone you know that half your body is out of action, an infection here could have the same effect, no thanks. (says a bloke with a metal ring through his holiest of holies ;))

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Bulb: You sound like your talking about a deep piercing that goes under the collar bone. Krispie is talking about a piercing that just goes through the skin above the collar bone. At least thats what I think he's talking about.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Yeha, he is: " i decided against the clavical deep piercing as i dont want to die over a piercing"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

lol, ok sounds like he has made the right decision

ya, too much risk for little gained tbh... just a normal surface piercing,. simple procedure im sure but its just in a odd place, will post pics when i can, 2days w00t

I want one! :(

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

I'm intrested in seeing pics of this too

• Advertisement

well, bad news:/ she had no jewellary that was long enough and she has to order some, so itll be another week or soo, was a bit pissed but sure i can wait..

i want to get it perpendicular, for ppl with interest to getting this done, i dont think many places will do it, i no my piercer is only doing it for me, she said no1 else, she doesnt want to do it but she will, and also tygon is suppose to be bad, the place where i get pierced dont use it anymore, i forgot what he said was wrong with it..

i'd say ill be doing whatever she thinks is best, no point arguing over it,

she is sure of herself she just doesnt know what gonna happen if it goes perpindicular,
    bedlam, iv had over at this stage say 50+ piercings and every1 of them iis from this piercer, nothing has ever went wrong, and she knows her ****, i trust her and plus the tattooist[owner] is a piercer aswell, he started off on his own so i do have a second opinion.. i will let you know bout the ptfe, i might pop in today for a piercing as im doing nothing,,

out of curiosity what piercings u got bedlam?

Any news on the collarbones yet?

nope unfortunately, i think they have to order in the bars,
    ill know more on friday, getting my tongue fenum done, w00t

Advertisement