Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chaos

Options
  • 13-03-1999 9:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭

My and Saxon Moonstone went on a rampage outside of delucia today.Any one who moved,ran of tried to fight back got attacked.We only killed 1 bloke tho,as we wanted to spread fear rather than raise our murder counts.We walk on screen and hear"PK's run " and these 3 people run off like bats out of hell.We chased 2 of them for a bit to make it look good.Saxon goes to loot an orc spawn chest while I kill the orcs.One of the muppets who ran comes back and loots one of my kills(just an orc) and runs off.I run after him to find him fighting another orc.1 ebolt was al it took to kill him.This all happened in under 3 min.Some people just dont know when to call it quits smile.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Yes very brave of you's. Why not try that sh!t in Buccs den, and let me know when you's are there so I can go and watch yous all squeel and run like the cowards you are! tongue.gif

I stealthed up to Teth fort, and was happly killing Teth Avengers and Matriarchs (man they are hard to kill!).

Who should I bump into ? But Bois and the Ooo scooby doo gang. Ooo did nowt, Bois came over and snooped my pack the intention being to knock me off. I had nothing though so he left me alone. Which was good for him, as he would of Tet-Avenger on his a$$.

Btw, the SOB tried to rob my kills and got nearly killed for his troubles. smile.gif A tet-matriarch finally got me and got to listen in on Hilda...

"Is Mira dead yet? Annoying *****!"

I think I'm getting to her.

Advertisement