Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Give Me Negative Karma

• 20-08-2004 6:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭

You know you want too. I hate having that green thing there, Devils are supposed to bad, so come on pile them negative points on. Just for me wasting your time, you should be pissed off. Channel that anger by bashing my karma. You can do it!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭BEAT

I wonder if this is suppose to be reverse psychology and you really want the good karma...hmm...well just because you asked for it I am not givin' it to ya.
    You get one positive karma from me :D yay

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭Davey Devil

Haha, weird, I'm 1 pt up at the moment. That's your fault BEAT. Have had some interesting replies though. I honestly want negative points, get em in. Although some of those remarks are harsh.

replies.JPG

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 524 ✭✭✭Lisapeep

How you do take a screen shot like that?

I'd help but then you might give me positive points.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

I'd help but then you might give me positive points.

Give it to her or I will give you positive points!

• Advertisement

Haha, ok.

To take a screen shot there's a print screen button on your keyboard. Usually it's just to the right of F12. Press that. Then go into Microsoft paint or photoshop is you have it. Open a new file press ctrl V and shazam it should appear. Then you can cut it into whatever size you like.

More negative points please!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,698 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

there ya go...some neg for you...curious though to how someone looking for neg points gets more positive points then me? I must be a better b*sted then the devil :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Where do you see all your feedback and totals? I can only find the 5 most recent in the Control Panel.

Just click on your own Karma button.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

If you click on the scales on one of your own posts it'll tell you what people say about that post.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭whosurpaddy

i just cant do it davey, ur too nice a guy

Ah this is no good at all. I'm up 9 points now :confused:
    It's a funny old system, I'm getting alot of hate but those few green ones are really bumping my score up. Here's some more reations:

reaction.jpg

Come on people, feel the hate - get voting!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭Micheal Wittman

-1 rep point:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,312 ✭✭✭mr_angry

VOTE DAVEY DEVIL for World's Most Unpopular Man. Aside from George W. Bush, of course.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭Paddy20

Keep taking the medication, you just might get well, eventually ;) Nill Point from me.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭BEAT

thanks for the negative karma git :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

negative karma because you're ****.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

I'd also like to ressurect my campaign for negative karma with the re-introduction of the karma system (albeit under a new name).

Keep those minus points coming, folks...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,698 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

trade ya...negative from me for you and positive from you for me ok?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭Paddy20

You are all totally nuts :eek: Now I am going off to live in a tree !.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 691 ✭✭✭Ajnag

Word number 1034 for the boards vocabulary: KARMAWHORE
    Its not an original on my part, but on another board I post on the karma sys has been there for years.It can get pretty rediculous at times, the things that people do for karma and the things people get karma roasted for.Eventualy they had to offer people the option of turning off karma and also implemented a auto sig so that you knew where your karma came from.Havent seen that here, so Im assuming those options arent present.But mark my words 6 months from now they will be or karma will be gone.

Oh and **** you too davey -k :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Sorry dude you'll have to earn your bad rep.
    Go to the humour board and drag up two year old posts by adding "LOL" to at least 150 of them, then I might give you the negetive karma you seek ;)

The problem is that I'm a nice Devil and don't want to piss people off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Well you've just gone and let everyone know you're a nice devil, so now people aren't going to believe your rating - couldn't you just be an evil one until you've got the rating you want, then turn good?

That could be tricky. Nobody ever trusts a Devil.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Meant to ask before now but what does the 'non-lit' Karma light mean? Aren't all votes cast supposed to be either red or green?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

Pigman II wrote:
    Meant to ask before now but what does the 'non-lit' Karma light mean? Aren't all votes cast supposed to be either red or green?
    no change to your points

Advertisement