Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skelly chests.

Options
  • 15-03-1999 6:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

Well me and Rev had a grand evening smile.gif

We went to Destard and looted the chests in there. Got TONS of stuff and my spell book is almost full smile.gif

Also near the end we started getting actively hunted by other people in the dungeon (like I don't know why people get so upset about hidden people).

We managed to get a good few more skelly chests, but the price has gone up to 5K a piece as they make excellent chests for the house and you can walk over them so it's like having a werid carpet smile.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Pity they cant be locked smile.gif
    Try selling the rare's uz have on the uotrade site.You might make a few bob.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

And why do they need locks smile.gif
    Is there no trust left in the World ?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Well you can trap them. Anyway the person has to get into your house and you know how hard that is *cough*

Hey Rev what was the name of that removal company in Richard Priors "Moving" ? That would be a good name for the shop smile.gif

Advertisement