Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CAO When?

Options
  • 20-08-2004 7:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me for sure when the CAO offers are available online?

Some people have told me from 12midnight Monday i.e. sunday night some say 12 midnight Tuesday i.e. Monday night and some say Tuesday miday.

I can't find out on the CAO website.

Anyone know for sure?

P.S. When will we get my offer by mail?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Healio

I heard 8am monday morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭snickerpuss

In the irish times today it said the offers are online from 6am monday on cao.ie and in the post tuesday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 395 ✭✭Bah

It says on the CAO website that "Round One offers will be available from 06:00 on Monday, 23rd August 2004". So, errrr, I suppose they're out on Monday at 6am?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

Woop!

That'd brill isn't it. Wonder what details you need so I can have em at the ready.

Hope I get to galway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

i thought they would be posted on monday aswell?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭lintdrummer

Details needed: date of birth and CAO application number (as seen on any letters you have gotten from CAO).

Advertisement