Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

6 month tattoo?

Options
  • 20-08-2004 8:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Has anone ever heard of a six month tattoo? i want to get one but dont know were to get one, can any one help? also how much does a tattoo cost roughly? :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

A> There's no such thing as a 6 month tattoo, only ones that are done very unprofessionally in the top layers of the skin, which will fade a good bit but end up looking like an ugly mess

B> Ring a studio. It varies. Cost is usually per hour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭j0e9o

yeah i almost fell for this one, do not get this ****e as etho said
    end up looking like an ugly mess
    sums it up for permanent sure it will fade after time but with a few touch ups it will keep sweet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 JasonRoberts

but the thing is i dont want a permanant tattoo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Dr. P

i thought a henna tattoo was tempoary?

but the thing is i dont want a permanant tattoo

Oh, well then it's quite simple really!

DON'T GET A BLOODY TATTOO THEN!

You could get a henna tattoo but these usually fade after 2 weeks (if done with real, brown henna - don't get the black, it's not even henna, just a load of nasty chemicals that a lot of people have bad reactions to and end up with scarring)

I'd be interested to know where you saw a shop advertising these 6 month tattoos?

• Advertisement

My sister said she got one done in Dundalk, however she isnt the most reliable source of information. my friend saw them being done at oxygen. I was just wondering if they did exist, were could one get a henna tattoo? is it just like a stamp? i think i might have gotten one of those done.

Sounds like she got a henna tattoo. They're not like a stamp, they're painted on and last a couple of weeks but they just fade out every time you wash. I don't know of anywhere that does them, sorry :-/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭cartman

jesus there the most terrible thing i have ever seen. literally every 2nd person had a henna when i was in tenerife, you saw them at a waterpark, they lookd so ****, dont bother, theyll fade then u wont be able wash it off all togeter and itll look even worse

is there any other type of temporary tattoo, that look's good?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭Jetpilot

Metal Morphosis had a sign up a few weeks back saying they did henna tattoo's, but only on certain days, and they really dont look good, esp when they start fading. I remember a tattoo parlour near south circular road used to do "temptoo's" a few years back (where a shorter needle is used so the ink doesnt go as deep and grows out), but these lasted for around 2 years and not all the ink goes, so your left with blotches and stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

check out celestial ring,
    i saw a sign up there yesterday for "airbrush tatoo's",
    id say they would dissapear after the first wash but at least you get to see what your tattoo would look like beforehand

Advertisement