Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Octocon

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,709 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

haha i figured

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Sunstorm

Col, if you honestly think that a mod should help you after you've questioned his authority and insulted him numerous times, you're an idiot.

And opinions are like underwear. Everyone's got them but that doesn't mean you should walk around showing them off.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

actually its just i've given up caring :p also i've spent half this week out and these damn arguments are too ****ing awkward to go cleaning up after they've gone on for a bit :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,709 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

Sunstorm wrote:
    Col, if you honestly think that a mod should help you after you've questioned his authority and insulted him numerous times, you're an idiot.

And opinions are like underwear. Everyone's got them but that doesn't mean you should walk around showing them off.

1. i never questioned his authority

2. whos askin the mod for help? jus pointin out a fact that a few flames were thrown out and i didnt start them or incite them

3. i couldnt agree wit ya more. but since its a msg board maybe it is about opinions. plus you called me an idiot (ur opinion) and then said ppl shouldnt ''walk around showing them off''

Any queries plz announce them on some random board and ill get back to you posthaste and in the cheeriest of manners. Toodles! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭elephamt king

SeanOM wrote:
    Are you coming to cork aonghus?
    if this is the aonghus i know,he cant (legally) put one foot into the cork after that kitten and sheep incident at FOTA wildlife park.God,Aonghus,there were children present! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Well at least it was educational for them. Traumatising but educational. And isn't that what life's really about? Traumatic education?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

<.<

>.>

You Cannae Prove Anything!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭elephamt king

what about that kitten with the body of a kitten and the head of an aonghus and the head of a kitten?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Bollocks, thought I burned that

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

Sorry to bring this up again, but Bill shan't be in attendence, what with my being Eeevil in the school play (O Brother Where Art Thou), which opens that week. Damn. I've dragged you all into this and now I'm abandoning you.

• Advertisement
Advertisement