Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eternal darkness type games on GameCube

Options
  • 20-08-2004 10:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭

Really enjoyed this game and am looking for something similar on GameCube... Got Blood Omen 2 in the hope that it was - it wasn't - what a lost oppurtunity...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

You'd probably enjoy Resident Evil on the Gamecube in that case. Resident Evil 0 too but I wouldn't bother with it unless you're really desperate.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

Eternal darkness, ive nevr played it but if its like resident evil It would probably bore me. I dont really enjoy resi games but the new one just looks amazing. I like the idea of the sanity meter in Eternal darkness. could be cool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

two words....resident, evil.
    Get it. Now. Best game on GC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Deadwing wrote:
    two words....resident, evil.
    Get it. Now. Best game on GC
    its alright... wouldn't put it up there with metroid prime though.

I dont really like it. kinda boring. I love metroid prime thuogh! in my top 3 favourite games ever!

resident evil is a bargain though. gamestop sell it second hand for 8euro

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

evad_lhorg wrote:
    I dont really like it. kinda boring. I love metroid prime thuogh! in my top 3 favourite games ever!

resident evil is a bargain though. gamestop sell it second hand for 8euro
    same here :D
    super metroid, vice city, metroid prime.

didn't realise gamestop were still selling remake for that price.
    i got an absolutely mint condition copy of it there about 6 months for the €8
    sound bloke behind the counter let me choose which discs to take.
    traded it recently because my brother overwrote my savegame. but i might as well buy it again for that price.

prefered the graphics and the character swapping in resi0, and the plot in remake... not sure which one i'd recommend higher.
    play.com for buying resi0 and gamestop for remake

yea i got it there perfect condition. I traded in 4 games and got f zero gx for free. i prefer it to the 4 games i traded. resi just kinda bores me. new one looks more actio packed though. got an 18's rating too!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

F-Zero GX is fun...but controllerbreakingly hard at times.
    Haven't played any of the Resident Evils on the cube yet, kinda waiting for 4 though...
    Metroid Prime is the best game on any system at the moment.

I found fzero hard the first couple of days but It got easier. I Have ha it two weeks now and Ive pretty much finished it. except for about 3 missions on very hard in the story mode. I have finishedall the cups on master.

Advertisement