Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So has anyone tried the new patch yet?

Options
  • 17-03-1999 10:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

Just been reading COB. I seriously hope stealth isn't screwed.

Also seems if you go RED now (PK without being evil) you may as well delete your character if it dies smile.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

STEALTH IS FUKED!!!!!

Jeezus!!!! The skill is completly useless. Any remotely good mage player within 2 squares reveals you if you attempt to move. If you push though someone your visible, if you snoop your visible. May as well put the points to some other good use.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

I'm seriously considering quiting Ultima at this stage, I've played it at this stage for nearly a year on Chespeake. I've had tank-mages but to be honest found them boring. It seems to me that unless thats the type of game you want 2 play origin arent interested in you. I've tryed to play Jaynar without any magic want so ever, and its proved impossible. The thief character was the last type that really interested me. It's now next to impossible to stealth your way in dungeons, your been revelled all the time by muppet mages. So i'm placing my order if everquest if its not availble tomorrow, its about time someone else who might actually be interested in my opinions got my money.
    Venom if your interested I can get you a copy before I come back to Ireland (26th).
    For the rest of my account time I'm going to play with every cheat I can find from now on.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Yes I am so fuking ****ed off right now.

Got whacked twice in the dungeon picking locks. Once I accidently ran into a player trying to avoid them trying to find me. The other time I just couldn't get away.

I'm with you, I am seriously considering binning the game. I'm going to make the most annoying character possible and just **** people off.

Btw, There will be a Rogue protest in Brit bank on Sat 7pm GMT. Any rogues you know tell them to turn up , we will be doing continual mass suidcides. It should slow the bank to a crawl.

Advertisement