Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Crazy people's thread ?..

• 20-08-2004 10:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭

You can only post here if you are convinced you are totally crazy, and any subject is acceptable, including the hidden joy's of complete insanity ?..

This should be the most popular thread ever, on Boards.ie :p

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭oeNeo

Haha yeah this is clearly a great thread! Shine on Paddy20, you crazy diamond!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Who's to say what's crazy and what's not?!
    Aren't we all just energy condenced to a slow vibration anyway... what is mind? it doesn't matter... what is matter? never mind!
    You have to be somewhat crazy to be normal in this day and age... as crazy as that might sound.

No we neva gonna surviiivee unlessss..... we are a little craaaazeh'.
    Dunno if I like that song it's been so long since I've heard it - you ever get that?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

The walls are melting again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

I in 5 people has some sort of mental disorder. Think of your closest 4 friends. If it's not them.........it's you.

Buggerritt!!! Millenium hand and shrimp!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

my web-cam is winking again!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,698 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

GIANT RED COMMUNIST ANTS!

buggerit indeed let the trial of mushrooms and monkeys begin! big inflatable cheese for all the world THE HEDGEHOG! THE HEDGEHOG! HE IS BLUE!!! BLUE I SAY!!! AND MY PRETTY DIAMONDS....

ahem

yes i have been considered mentally insane by many of my *real* (severe difficulty saying that word) friends...but my other friends tell me its not my fault but the fault of inflatable cushions and i should burn them all...preferable when someone is sitting in them.

oooo sprinkles!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭KlodaX

I am completely not crazy. So completely the opposite to a crazy person that a crazy person thinks I'm crazy .... they can't understand my amazing sane and clear point of view ... but then their opinion doesn't count ... they are crazy afterall.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

Here it is, the randomn quiz of nothingness will tell you just how crazy/normal you are.

http://quizilla.com/users/KitMaxwell/quizzes/The%20Random%20Quiz%20of%20Nothingness/

1091853137_cturescute.jpg ur normal...but then again what is normal?

Apparently I'm normal, so sorry I'll get off the thread now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭spyro_2001ie

Banana Hammock

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

im not crazy the voices in my head told me so!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

I'd wager there's some variety of walking clock in that box.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

Paddy20 wrote:
    You can only post here if you are convinced you are totally crazy, and any subject is acceptable, including the hidden joy's of complete insanity ?..

This should be the most popular thread ever, on Boards.ie :p

tool.

I hate people who do that shíte. "ugh! look at me, I'm so damn crazy, I'm super insane!!". No. Real insane people don't realise they're crazy, people who think they're crazy are usually just loud and annoying.

flogen

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Cheese monkeys.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,666 ✭✭✭Imposter

BlitzKrieg wrote:
    THE HEDGEHOG! THE HEDGEHOG! HE IS BLUE!!! BLUE I SAY!!!
    It's not just me who has seen it! I mustn't be crazy after all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,067 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

anyone who goes around saying " im crazy in teh head" obviously isnt :p People who are actually insane dont usually know they are...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

flogen wrote:
    tool.

I hate people who do that shíte. "ugh! look at me, I'm so damn crazy, I'm super insane!!".
    Oh you're just trying to be crazy. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

wibble wibble

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭Paddy20

flogen wrote:
    tool.

I hate people who do that shíte. "ugh! look at me, I'm so damn crazy, I'm super insane!!". No. Real insane people don't realise they're crazy, people who think they're crazy are usually just loud and annoying.

flogen

Flogen,

For God's sake, keep taking the medication Where there are 'Drugs' there is hope for people such as your goodself.

Never despair, and life is too short to hate anyone :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

... and too short to not put people on ignore eh Paddy?!

• Advertisement

Gordon wrote:
    ... and too short to not put people on ignore eh Paddy?!

Sure, I was only playing. It's just that SOME did not get the joke ;)

life's too short? thats just what hate-able people say to try and discourage people from taking an extreme opinion on them. :)

And of course it was all just a joke, paddy. Something we all seem to have missed, but hey, thats you all over, aint it? One big joke that no one seems to get.

flogen

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Tellox

I had a severe lack of sleep the other day. I think I went 30-40hrs without it. I decided it was time to get some kip when my credit card started talking to me. When I hopped into bed, I could hear crickets and trains running through my room.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

flogen wrote:
    tool.

flogen
    Paddy's convinced that as long as he posts on the Net about how crazy he is, he'll remain sane.

Personally I'm less crazy than this guy:
    crazyharry.jpg

and more crazy than this guy:
    sam_eagle.JPG

which puts me on a par with one of these two guys:
    Beaker_honey.jpg

as opposed to this guy:
    par_rowlf1.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,575 ✭✭✭elivsvonchiaing

blondie83 wrote:
    Here it is, the randomn quiz of nothingness will tell you just how normal you are.
    http://quizilla.com/users/KitMaxwell/quizzes/The%20Random%20Quiz%20of%20Nothingness/
    "Service unavailable" Now that **** drives me crazy.

Am I normal I was hoping to prove otherwise - it's like - "you're a nice guy" - women can be so cruel without realising it :D

flogen wrote:
    life's too short? thats just what hate-able people say to try and discourage people from taking an extreme opinion on them. :)

And of course it was all just a joke, paddy. Something we all seem to have missed, but hey, thats you all over, aint it? One big joke that no one seems to get.

flogen

Yep, thats me Flogen. I never was in synch with this world, but thankfully it appears that I will not be in it much longer. As for your goodself, you had better keep away from "News/Media" as a career, as it already is full of Mad People.

Those are the survivors, the rest just burn out and fly away in a drunken smoke filled blue haze. :eek:

thanks for the tip paddy.
    I've no problem working with "mad" people, as long as they actually are and dont just claim to be.
    And I will also try and survive the drunken smoke filled blue haze, I hate smoke ;)

flogen

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Flukey

Yiz are all looneys, the lot of ye! :confused:

Elivs: Flukey look out for the roundabout on yer way out - can be a death trap!

No acknowledgement...

Elivs throws brick hoping to get Flukeys attention: Doesn't land next to flukey as intended - But brains Flukey!

Elivs whistles some inane tune :p

I am however quite sane, just don't ask me to throw things for Ireland :)

• Advertisement

Haha, ya missed me! You must be blind or drunk. If it's the latter, the only thing you could throw for Ireland is Up!

Can one throw up for one's country? I know I could manage it on Bertie. :D Just can't see an olympic version. :D

Hmm forgot about Charlie McC - maybe it's viable. :D

Flukey wrote:
    Haha, ya missed me! You must be blind or drunk. If it's the latter, the only thing you could throw for Ireland is Up!
    Never heard the term blind drunk? Huh? Well that's me! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

This is one pointless thread. MONTY HELP US PLEASE

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

I forgot to sleep twice in the last week.

Well elivsvonchiaing, has you sight come back this morning?

• Advertisement

Flukey wrote:
    Well elivsvonchiaing, has you sight come back this morning?
    <Blink>Hrmm. Yup sure has. Watch out for them bricks :D

<Blink>Hrmm. Yup sure has. Watch out for them bricks :D

Hmmm, you two most certainly qualify for full gold standard membership of this wonderfully crazy thread :cool:

I have stopped watching the news. As I see too many dead people,killed by others who will soon be joining them.

Is there really a heaven :confused: ?...

Paddy20 wrote:
    I have stopped watching the news. As I see too many dead people,killed by others who will soon be joining them.

Is there really a heaven :confused: ?...
    Hmm really should explain this... inspired by a joke so old I assumed everyone knew it.
    I'm not even going to tell it properly 'cos its a bad joke anyhow...

An Eircom engineer ( not in the original but could not resist it) makes a visit to a mental asylum - on the way in and on the way out he sees a lot of disturbing cases. Completely outside the building he sees a guy who seems perfectly normal in process of building a dividing wall accross one part of the grounds.

He is so disturbed he says wow did you take a load of whats in there? The guy replies - sure I live in there. I'm an inmate.

Shocked he says: but you seem so normal. I am. Wow I'm going to have to talk to the local authorities on this 'cos this is just wrong. thanks mate. he proceeds to walk to his car - but as he is about to open the door he is skulled by a brick with "Don't ya forget to put in a word for me pal :)

Sorry Paddy, accidently picked your other post - but you know what I mean. :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

Wow that was a terrible joke..

It made me laugh, but then I'm the craziest silver surfer hereabouts :D

That joke didn't do much for me. :rolleyes: You'd have to be crazy to find it really funny.

Flukey wrote:
    That joke didn't do much for me. :rolleyes: You'd have to be crazy to find it really funny.
    Yup. I am. So wtf are you doing in this thread anyhow? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭HashSlinging

To me everyone else is crazy.

So wtf are you doing in this thread anyhow? :D

Reassuring myself that there are people out there that are a lot more crazy than I am. There even seems to be a few crazier than you, but please keep away from bricks! :)

Flukey wrote:
    Reassuring myself that there are people out there that are a lot more crazy than I am. There even seems to be a few crazier than you, but please keep away from bricks! :)
    These were always virtual bricks cast by my avatar - but did I just hear a rumour you were fcukin MY GIRLFRIEND!. Just kidding :D

Flukey wrote:
    Flukey you only have to go to the local post office. You may need to wait an hour and you will realise - yes the crazies are out there. GPO dublin- 2.35 mins (Ok I just made that up - but who can provide the actual figure?)
    {Brick launched in the direction of Flukey- wtf is George Bush standing behind flukey anyhow? Guess he doesn't read these posts :D ) Excellent brick misses flukey hit target and I've now got a red dot on my head- and I'm not Hindu. If i've just reduced bush to a babbling idiot my death will have been in vain and nothing has changed. My death will only have any value if I have turned the dickhead into a democrat!

'Tis just a fantasy of mine - I'm not that optimistic about american politics. If I have just offended your politics I will make an apology. . That was it :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭munkeehaven

Main Entry: in·san·i·ty
    Pronunciation: in-'sa-n&-tE
    Function: noun
    Inflected Form(s): plural -ties
    1 a : a deranged state of the mind usually occurring as a specific disorder (as schizophrenia) and usually excluding such states as mental retardation, psychoneurosis, and various character disorders b : a mental disorder
    2 : such unsoundness of mind or lack of understanding as prevents one from having the mental capacity required by law to enter into a particular relationship, status, or transaction or as removes one from criminal or civil responsibility
    3 a : extreme folly or unreasonableness b : something utterly foolish or unreasonable

Main Entry: 1cra·zy
    Pronunciation: 'krA-zE
    Function: adjective
    Inflected Form(s): cra·zi·er; -est
    1 a : full of cracks or flaws : UNSOUND b : CROOKED, ASKEW
    2 a : MAD, INSANE b (1) : IMPRACTICAL (2) : ERRATIC c : being out of the ordinary : UNUSUAL <a taste for crazy hats>
    3 a : distracted with desire or excitement <a thrill-crazy mob> b : absurdly fond : INFATUATED <he's crazy about the girl> c : passionately preoccupied : OBSESSED <crazy about boats>
    - cra·zi·ly /-z&-lE/ adverb
    - cra·zi·ness /-zE-n&s/ noun
    - like crazy : to an extreme degree <everyone dancing like crazy>

i think that says it all.

It say's damn all. Mankind was created imperfect, that's how it is according to the Bible, and you are using the mere words of humankind.

"You can not be serious" (c) John McEnroe, tennis superstar ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement