Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling UO to the Geeks...

Options
  • 17-03-1999 1:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

Latest selling craze..

That female paper doll isn't a 68 year old chain smoking Steptoe and son lookalike male smile.gif It's real. Honest, she plays the game and you can hit on her wink.gif

00000001_r1_c3.jpg

www.owo.com/tour/tes.html

The tour is a joke, see this picture below. You can bet your a$$ she's about to get gangbanged.

tes_huffpuff.jpg

[This message has been edited by Hobbes (edited 17-03-99).]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

And who would this be a day in the life of?.....

1. Wake up, Think I'll do some mining.

2. 20 minutes later. Screw this I think I'll just go whack a miner and steal his ore.

3. Later that day, sell nightmare to various people and disappear before they realise they have just been done.

4. Someone in the bank looking for thier clothes to be dyed black. I offer to do it and dye them pink for a laugh.

5. Guard trap a few doors in one of the dungeons and kill the fools who open it.

6. Guard trap a dice game in one of the inns then ask people if they want to roll the dice (not realising they are betting everything).

6. Kill a few people getting wool off sheep (bored).

7. Magic wall in a few players trying to escape from that Dragon they realised they couldn't kill. Listen to the OoOooOOOoo as I loot thier dead bodies (and kill the dragon with a magic bug).

smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Well it was funny when I dyed that guys clothes pink.And I only kill bad ppl.Bad ppl = ppl i dont know who look like they have loads of loot,a magic weapon,a nice claok or get lippy with me in town.Can I put a vendor in your shop as I have (aquired) lots of good magic weapons.

Yes I just cracked up laughing when you did that, and he got all upset as well. Actually I heard there is a PK'er who dyes his victims clothes pink and leaves them alone.

As for the shop, we have to get a house setup as we can't use mine (too many people looking us rather then thier stuff back smile.gif )

We are looking at setting up a second house and vendor, it would certainly take some wasted time off us.

Here's another one I found. You should check this out, it's so much more realistic. smile.gif

http://meta-world.com/tour/billy.html

Advertisement