Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dc Choppers Vs BFV Choppers

Options
  • 21-08-2004 12:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭

Ok before the fightin starts :D

I have to say the DC choppers are wwwaaaay better than BFV because bfv is more like flying a dumptruck than a machine of war designed to land troops and take off quickly ,plus more skill involved ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭plastic_axe

tbh that goes without saying

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

magick wrote:
    Ok before the fightin starts :D

I have to say the DC choppers are wwwaaaay better than BFV because bfv is more like flying a dumptruck than a machine of war designed to land troops and take off quickly ,plus more skill involved ;)

Well i'd take issue with the more skill, firstly i don't believe i've seen your skill with a chopper in either game, you play on the irish servers?

And Secondly, the physics inloved in nam are more realistic.

and on that skill issue, yes it takes more skill to lift off in DC, but that doesn't mean its a more skillfull task per say, alot of skill is required to excell at areial combat in nam......and as there can always be someone better there is no upperlimit in skill so mathematically your statement can't be true. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭Irish_Kamikaze

I agree, DC is ****. The helis are absaloutly ****e i cant stand the fact that to actualy do a spin (360) it is impossible to bring the chopper back to your control with out spinning out of control for a bit. Bfv choppers are for pros even to fly close to the ground can be dangerous wat with the surrounding trees and all! Realy tho their is no way in hell that DC choppers are better they even look ****ter.

Advertisement