Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Vodaphone

Options
  • 21-08-2004 12:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭

Hi my sister very recently lost her mobile fone. I know there a number for Vodaphone to ring to report missing phones so that they can be blocked and are unusable.

Just wondering if anyone knows this number or a link?

Thanks

::Edit:: "This means that, from today, Vodafone customers who report their mobile phone handsets lost or stolen can have their handsets blocked on the company?s network."

Is the number the normal vodafone number or a special one?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭bp_me

Calling Vodafone Customer care should do the job. I don't have the number, but it should be on www.vodafone.ie or in the vodafone documentation provided with the phone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 790 ✭✭✭PhoenixRising

Just call Vodafone customer care and they should be able to deal with it. For bill-pay it's 1907 and Ready to Go is 1850 208787.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭balkieb2002

Thanx for the info. I saw that number but wasn't sure if there if was another special number to ring.

Cheers.

Advertisement