Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Everquest

Options
  • 18-03-1999 8:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭

Just got everquest today, last one in the shop. Hobbes you a joinning me.

btw. If your on tonight I've an idea how to really piiss ppl off, and do some descent robbin smile.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Sadly I'll be working (all night).

Are you reading the COB Dev board at all? They keep deleting all the old posts, but at one point it was 80% full of ****ed off Rogues and Thieves.

So one of the Dev Team has asked for peoples opinion. Check out the thread...

http://cob.xrgn.com/devboard/messages/639.html

Oh yea, prolly won't be able to get Everquest till the weekend. (least get the time to play it as well).

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Well I bought it, although I proberly won't be able to play this week.

Looks like you need a PHD to play it smile.gif

... Just browsing. The one nice thing is that each class of character have thier own language so you can speak without the others knowing what the heck your saying smile.gif Although I'm sure there will be a cheat for that soon enough.

[This message has been edited by Hobbes (edited 19-03-99).]

Advertisement