Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Battlefield Gamer Live In Maynooth

Options
  • 21-08-2004 1:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭

Any Battlefield Gamer Live In Maynooth? I Wanted To Set Up A Lan In My House Just Woundering If Any Gamerz Live In Maynooth? I Also Want to Set One Up In The Cafe In Dublin For All Battlefield Junkies. :D

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,665 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Im in Celbridge Valdez.
    Richie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭Stormfox1020

Used to live in maynooth (pebble hill), shame we had to move to Puerto Rico (usa) :D .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭General Valdez

Hi.I Lived In Pebble Hil, Number 15 Lovely house three stories. now i live in parsons hall Maynooth. :D Yeah hellrazer celbridge is close. When you have time we will sort somthing out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

OK me and about 8 friends are BF junkies, we live in lucan and palmerstown, we can transport ourselves, IF/When this goes on either in your house or in town BE SURE to message me and post here, any ETA on a game?

What a small ol world this is eh?

• Advertisement

Well on an irish board....about a place in Dublin...Near one (if not the) biggest towns in Dublin

Ye very small, but seriously, it is

Do I detect a hint of sarcasim? :rolleyes: and you forgot to add that eh 1 Million+ people live in dublin and the surrounding areas, so I thought it was pretty coincidental that we both heppend to live on the same estate.

Only kidding man, So, how big is your house!! (to autor not storm)

OT, you prefere USA or IRL?

{edit} and at the end when I said but seriously, I was actually being serious! ;)

P.S I think it would be best to do it in town first? me and mates are about 17-18

Well id have to say USA. You get more bang for your buck, and you get more bucks :D . Lived in an nice town (very forward thinking) In Massachussetts . By 1999 they had laid fibre optics all over the town, so everyone could get Cable Internet. 2mb/1mb for $80 god damn i miss that ;) .

Ye money wise, Ireland blows!! But socially and you know in general (not in logical terms cause then USA wins hands down)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭Irish_Kamikaze

Well val you know im up for anything and wipping some Noobies into shape in BF would make me happy! One thing what day would it be as im in work all week.................................................................Playing battlefield 24-7.
    Currently working on my 66th hour and will be up in 15mins. Best thing about Vals cafe is the heat Rofl last night i was so hot that my hands turned purple LOL. (Make sure every1 brings skiing gear!!)

Val`s cafe, where?

Dublin. Near east wall (up the road from conally station). Nice and cosey. We were talking about having a LAN party. Thing is he has 10pc's his laptop and room for i think he said 32 more. I'll get him to post up the details.

How many people would be interested in going?

Mise, and could get 4+, but only me and 2 others could bring there pcs, oh and we are casual gamers, playing a multiude of games * FOR FUN * so dont expect us to challenge you too much

All i would like from you is to know you'll stay up longer than a day? Games to be played most likely are BF1942, BFV, IS82, im willing to play any other game within reason! CS1.6, CoD, DoD and BFPirates **** DC i ain't playin dat crap. Val sayz most likely it will be at the end of september! I'll get him to burn all the mods we have onto disc so you dont have to download them. Also in his cafe there is a shop with drinks and sweets, and in the morning a sandwadge bar. At night we ring for pizza's!

Longer than a day, depends, I can, and mates can but with work/college could be difficult, What times would we be looking at 12am-12am? or 9pm-9am (36hrs)!

[EDIT] check your pms

So how often do you guys Seriously play?

Advertisement