Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Europa

Options
  • 19-03-1999 5:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭

Is europa down ? I cannt seem to connect to it today, although it may be the shiit connection I have over here.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Something to do with the new patch I think. I couldn't connect earlier, although I could update the patch.

They have changed the encryption stream, so what I think has happpend is the Patch server has been updated but Europa hasn't.

Least I think it is.

Hey have you tried EQ yet?!

I got the player guide with mine (cheap) over 800 spells!! and you can even play a Troll or an Orge smile.gif Woohoo. Lets go duff up some halflings.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

I installed it, and did a wee walk about on the demo, it looks brill, esp if your a flash git like yourtruely with 2 voodoo2 in sli and TNT in your machine ( talk about over kill ), and the 192 mg doesnt help either harrr harrr. But running on a 24k doesnt really work that well sad.gif But soon I'll be back to joy's of a real 56k connect.

I didnt bother registering yet, since I'm going to be PC less for the next week, and may as well get the full amount of time from the trial period. Is the book worth getting ? The problem I found with the ultima one was that everrything had changed so much from what was published, it wasnt really worth the money.

Advertisement