Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bets available on which Simpsons character is gay

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,460 ✭✭✭Blisterman

Matt Groening said "He" so it couldn't be patty or selma.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,495 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Blisterman wrote:
    Matt Groening said "He" so it couldn't be patty or selma.
    He also said it was Homer. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

Kone wrote:
    http://hackingthemainframe.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=44299

?ABF?? - Title Unknown
    In case you didn't notice, Patty had always indeed leaned towards homosexuality at times. In this episode, Patty falls for a local female golf pro. Springfield legalizes gay marriage, and Homer becomes a minister by registering online. This may spell an outing for the love-stricken Patty. However, be on the lookout for a possible twist ending. This episode could be part of the FABF production line, or the next season's.

Problem is...EVERY fansite seems to be running with that synopsis - with each one saying they got it from each other.

Seems like a purposely deployed leak to me - or possibly a decoy by someone wishing to make money. Matt did say 'he' - and it seems too obvious still I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 mcsavage

Smart money is on duff man! No need to explain why! For some reason it just makes sence! :) Shouldn't he be an option on paddy power? c'mon paddy power doesn't know who it is... it might not be any of the current options. :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Healio

Victor wrote:
    He also said it was Homer. :D
    Homer is the minister.

Healio wrote:
    Homer is the minister.
    Not that anything like that has ever stopped Homer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Healio

mcsavage wrote:
    Smart money is on duff man! No need to explain why! For some reason it just makes sence! :) Shouldn't he be an option on paddy power? c'mon paddy power doesn't know who it is... it might not be any of the current options. :mad:

Id say Paddy Power would know who it is or at least one of their competitors, they wouldnt open a book which would just be a sure fire loser for them.

The over-round on that book is 206%

Only the writers truly know who will be revealed to be gay. Anything else is hearsay! I wouldn't be surprised if a few decoys were sent out! I still think its duff man! :cool:

mcsavage wrote:
    Only the writers truly know who will be revealed to be gay. Anything else is hearsay! I wouldn't be surprised if a few decoys were sent out! I still think its duff man! :cool:
    Actually, there could be multiple "endings" so maybe the writers don't know.

Maybe only baby Jebus knows.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭[Preacher]

Theres no point betting on it at all. It will be some obscure character just like the "Who shot Mr. Burns?" storyline.

But if I had to guess I'd go with Nelson.

And what if the gay person turns out to be someone not on the Paddy Power list? Is that legal?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭ian25

How about principal skinner.He's 40 something, living with his mother and still a virgin.Something going on there methinks ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,575 ✭✭✭elivsvonchiaing

Only one other vote for Krusty so far... I'm reckon it's Krusty - the Rabbi father thing has potential as a storyline I reckon. He accepted the clown/comedian, but finds out he's gay "Oy Gevald!" :p - Er from the "Frisco Kid - Gene Wilder"

Patty sounds like a safe bet! Millhouse isn't old enough to even have a hard on, let alone be aware of his sexual preference! It will be Patty or Duff Man!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Redleslie2

Milhouse tonight to Bart 'I really like spending time with you Bart'. :eek:

Deliberate red herring?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Dathai

Troy McClure or Sideshow Mel

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,460 ✭✭✭Blisterman

It can't be Troy Mclure. They retired that character.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭sionnach

troy mclure and lionel hutz are gone because the man who did the voices for them was murdered by his wife afaik

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

And besides-

"Gay? I wish! If I were gay there'd be no problem..."

"Troy Mcure? I thought you said he was dead!"
    "No, I said he sleeps with the fishes, y'see-"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 989 ✭✭✭MrNuked

Preacher- Yeah it's legal. if you think it's a character not on the list just don't bet on anyone.

ian- Skinner was going out with Edna Krabapple for ages. No way he's still a virgin. She dumps him right before they're due to get married and rebounds for comic book guy apparently. I know that feeling. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Yes, it's Patty who turns out to be gay and she falls in love with her tennis coach. I've said this twice before but nobody is listening...

Put your money on Patty. ;)

Don't be so certain!

That's is the official pitch of the ep alright but I wouldn't rule out it being a redherring and some other character coming into the equation. Still, definetly worth a flutter.

• Advertisement
Advertisement