Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The new patch

Options
  • 20-03-1999 5:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

Coming from a person who was deeply upset about House looting. smile.gif

Vemmy, you should of left thier house completly unlocked. Open the door then double click the key then the door.

Or get a trapped chest and leave it in the house as a little present for when they get back.

Or if they have loads of locked down stuff, try and entice loads of monsters into the house (tame some stuff then release it in there). They will trash anything locked down...

Not to mention you can whack lockdowns and destroy them (I think smile.gif )

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Myself and the rest of OoO deceided to cause a little mischeif up at the orc fort last night.we split into two teams and off we went.I was at the graveyard as I wanted to get some skill gain against skelly knights.Then two red pk's attacked me.I tried to para me but as I had magic reflest on he was the one who got pared.The other tried fireball in case I still had MF on.I get away easy and head back to town.I icq all the OoO members and tell them what the story is and gather a few locals and set off to kill some red bast's.One pk got wacked and the other recalled out.We found a key and rune on the dead pk's body.His name was bois da slaier and he is now the proud owner of a nice empty house smile.gifIt just shows that it dosent pay to mess with the OoO crew smile.gif

Advertisement