Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reunion, Dublin, 28th, I need info!

Options
  • 21-08-2004 1:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Hey dis is sinead from economics, and I was wonderin wot time the reunion is on at! I really wanna go to this one cus imissed the last one due to being down in kilkenny! :rolleyes: So can anyone hu knows me can you tell me if your goin or not and can you please use your proper names instead of user names cus have no clue hu anyone is! Thanx ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Shiney

:p Hey I'm Niamh Shine, Talk Science, Session 2
    i was Economics session1 last year
    the reunion is at midday. all dublin reunions are always at midday
    its in st stephen's green
    i think we're meeting at the entrance to the park at Grafton Street

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Naeny

Thanx a mil! I don't think I no you but I'll see ya there! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Shiney

i'm the one usually eating food that contains a high sugar content. i tend to be hyper 24/7 :D

Sorry but do you havve any more info bout it, like wot are we gonna do and wot time do most people stay until? Sorry to ask but Iv just found out that i have a soccer match against dunboyne and I wont be able to make it there for mid-day! which i presume is 1 o' clock? Please help!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

Midday = noon

People usually hang around the Green for a while, then wander off with some friends, or to shop

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭LiamD

I wouldn't worry bout it Sinead I reckon people will be in there for a good while.I left the last one at 7pm and that was leaving early.btw the reunions r great, but I don't think we can post what goes on at them on the internet especially since CTYI officials read this ;) .Sure come and it'll be a laff.Is this the Sinead I knew from s2 dis yr?

Thanx you guys, i was freakin out their for a while! Im sinéad hu was in economics, oh wait is this bleached hair liam?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭LiamD

ye it is but i prefer just Liam.is dis sinead who was wit joyce?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Dear lord people! This is not a text message! There is no limit to the length of your posts (as far as I know) so can you just try typing in ENGLISH?

*exasperation*

(Oh hurray this is my 100th post.)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

Dear lord people! This is not a text message! There is no limit to the length of your posts (as far as I know) so can you just try typing in ENGLISH?
    There is in fact a limit, but it's a ridiculously high number that few people ever reach, as it would take about an hour of typing to get to it

Also, I agree. You have a full keyboard. Use it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭Stephen Forde

God ur all pansies...Its not that ****ing hard to read them.And god its hard to break the habit so feck it! I can read everything on boards no problem, i just dont understand how u can all find it so hard like cmon....put sum effort into it. :cool:

God ur all pansies...Its not that ****ing hard to read them.And god its hard to break the habit so feck it! I can read everything on boards no problem, i just dont understand how u can all find it so hard like cmon....put sum effort into it. :cool:

You, my dear man, are a complete idiot.
    I'm surprised you can read anything at all. Congratulations on that, now please shut up or find some sense.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭elephamt king

I can read everything on boards no problem, i just dont understand it
    Maybe that is because it is in English. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭SeanOM

You, my dear man, are a complete idiot.
    I'm surprised you can read anything at all. Congratulations on that, now please shut up or find some sense.
    You are calling him an idiot because you can't understand what he says? Try thinking about what you are writing before hitting the submit reply button

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Spog

Why oh why does almost every single thread here turn into a long rant on the english language, it's uses and misuses?? GRRRR.... I'm beginning to hate the english language, and too many people complaining about it's misuse makes people like me want to use txt language just to aggravate you people even more!!!!! Please, for the sake of my sanity(?), stop and just let it go!

I'm not calling him an idiot because I don't understand him. I'm calling him an idiot because I think he is one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭SeanOM

i think you are a retard

SeanOM wrote:
    i think you are a retard
    Good for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

STFU!!!!!!
    I don't care anymore. Most of you horrible noobs will go away when school starts anyway! Just shut up and leave me alone!!

*steam-blowing rant over*

That is the hope. And if you're referring to me as a n00b (fair enough, I'm new enough to this place), many apologies but I'm probably not going anywhere any time soon. Hehehe...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Read this slowly all of you.

Shut.

and now comes the hard bit....

up.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement