Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Todays PREM predictions

• 21-08-2004 1:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

Chelsea to win 5/6
    Portsmouth to win 13/5
    Everton to draw 9/4
    Fulham to win 5/4
    Liverpool to win 4/7
    Man utd to win 1/4 ( thats sickening anyone know Norwichs odds? )
    Newcastle to win 8/11

€3 Accum

Didnt bet on early game.
    Blackburn to win if i was to.

kdjac

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Well after last weeks near total failure I'll just go for a Liverpool win, oh and I guess even Utd can beat the Canaries ;)

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Thumper Long

well hopefully the "ginger pele" (doherty) may save one off the line, and then score one at the far end. they're embarrising odds for a premiership match

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

mike65 wrote:
    Well....I'll just go for a Liverpool win,

Mike.

Phew! When Anelka slid home the first at half-time my fabber was gasted big time. Dudek is lucky Kirkland is out at the moment. Good response though and Baros really looked lively through the second half and yes Stevie G is smiling again! :)

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Well I am putting Triples from 10 Matches bets on the Premiership matches and between last weeks matches and the internationals I have made a very small profit (then again I am betting small amounts!). Its just something to make the matches a little more interesting ;)

So with 4 results out of 7 so far I reckon I have broken even. I have Norwich to win because the odds were 5-1 !!!! (too high to resist). Of Course Arsenal & Villa to win the matches tomorrow!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Raskolnikov

well hopefully the "ginger pele" (doherty) may save one off the line

At first read, I thought that was an awful thing to say about after seeing Dots fluff a chance on MOTD I was in an uncontrollable fit of giggles just thinking about it, still am actually! Where the hell did the 'Ginger Pele' tag come from?!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Where the hell did the 'Ginger Pele' tag come from?!
    I'm not sure were it came from but this is the first place I heard it:
    http://www.tshirts365.com/store/comersus_viewItem.asp?idProduct=1062

Advertisement