Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rev there have been a few changes...

Options
  • 22-03-1999 1:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

Vemmys got a 2 story, so I've moved in there and turned the house into a vendors shop. I have a vendor there at the moment, and the rest of you's can place vendors.

Actually I placed two (first one in the wrong place so I had to dismiss it). Quite funny to dismiss smile.gif She screams "I regret nothing!! and tops herself".

Let's see. I got 18K stolen, (well actually Venom kind of did as it was my 18K pile left). I gave venom some cash along with the stuff I was holding for him (also 18k), sadly I had put my valorite into it as I planned to move to another character when Vemmy waltzed in, so I accidently gave him that bag.

Whatever way it happend the bag dropped to the floor and when I picked it up 18K had gone. The only people nearby where Omar and Venom. Alpha was near but not near enough to take it. Vemmy and Alpha let me snoop them and check thier accounts (seeing as Venom was getting the cash I doubt he would of taken it). Omar on the other hand let me snoop him but wouldn't call out his balance.

I was chatting to Az later who was upset about the fact Ooo put a KOS on Omar, then after a few minutes chatting she was getting upset and apologetic and offered to give me a couple of K (I said naaa smile.gif). She reckons he took it as well, although we will find out.

Anyhow I could easily make 18K if they fixed the fuking stealth. Covetous is a great spot to get loads of stuff! I was in the harpy room on level 2, and there were 3 spawns of Harpies (2 chests per spawn) also a number of locked chests. I was leaving it with loads of goodies after spending 20 minutes crawling in there and dodging anything that moved, only to walk into a rat that spawned as I was leaving.. *BLINK*.. Surrounded by harpies.. "OooOoOoOoooo" sad.gif

Which is sad, as I was even chuckling laughing at the poor group of 8 newbies who were gunned down further back by some PK's.

Advertisement