Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aislinn's Ra group/21st century Science, the class formerly known as Talk Science

Options
  • 21-08-2004 3:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭

:rolleyes: Is there anybody in this forum from Aislinn's Ra group or 21st Century/Talk Science?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

No. You can leave now

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭twirly sponge

Me, me!! Hey Niamh!!
    This is Kate, not the one from your class, the other one in Aislinn-the-best-RA-ever's group. Woo!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

Raphael wrote:
    No. You can leave now
    Me, me!! Hey Niamh!!
    This is Kate, not the one from your class, the other one in Aislinn-the-best-RA-ever's group. Woo!
    Ownzed

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Shiney

Me, me!! Hey Niamh!!

Hey Kate
    Whats up? Are you going to the reunion on the 28th?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Choc Porridge

well hello there shiney and kate!!!

i thought i was all on my lonesome :( with none of my RA group on the forum but YAY!!!!!!

i shall be at the 28th reunion thing...you just wait and see! :D

• Advertisement

Hey Aislinn you never sent the photos of you and chocolate porridge like you said Damn you! :mad: *shakes fist in rage*
    moving on, my new email address is shiney2510@hotmail.com cause my old one is screwed up :rolleyes:
    do you have ana's email address?

never mind i found spanish ana she's known as sola :D
    that makes a total of 3 people from Aislinn's RA group i know of and of course Aislinn :D

Advertisement