Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Studying in NI

Options
  • 21-08-2004 5:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭

I was wondering is there any grant available to people studying in Northern Ireland? I contacted the VEC in the south but was told that unless I'm doing a HND I can't apply for a 3rd level grant. So does anyone know if I'm entitled to anything from any authorities?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

You can bring up the normal grant you get from your own local county council to the north, my mate is doing that. You need to apply for it the same way everyone else does.

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭kevinmcc

You can only get the grant if the course your are doing is a HND my VEC told me. You get it for nothing else. :mad:

Advertisement