Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Panel beating

Options
  • 21-08-2004 5:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know of any good (and cheap) panel beaters in the Dublin 15 or 7 areas. I keep reversing into immovable objects (like gate post and railings) and I would like to get the motor fixed up as it's not a year old yet.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

i suggest you learn how to drive or buy a bike.......... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭joolsveer

Thanks for the suggestion. I have a bike as well but can't reverse it either. I 've been driving for almost 30 years and did not have this problem before. I'm looking for a good optician too - any suggestions.
    My request for the details for a good panel beater still stands. Can anyone help please?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭kdevitt

Metro Motors - just beside the halfway House on the Navan road. They do the work for Bradys in Castleknock are are relatively cheap.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭joolsveer

Thanks. I'll give thema a shout.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭knifey_spoonie

Dent magic if its small dinks they can take it out at your house using a suction thingy I dont know their phone number sorry

• Advertisement
Advertisement