Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looter's

Options
  • 23-03-1999 1:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭

I was placing some chests in the house when i noticed 3 muppets hanging around out side.
    so i figured they were trying to place a house.But they didnt seem to move on.So i figured they were waiting on the owner to come home,wack him and loot the house.there was 2 warriors and 1 mage.since 3vs me are not my kind of odds,i summoned 6 demons and set them on the muppets.1 warrior was toast right away.The mage recalled out(6 demons to dispell is a lot of mana)and the 2nd ran and that was the last i saw of him.I got nearly a full set of magic plate armor off the dead warrior.Not bad for a nights work smile.gif
    So be careful when u come to the house in case the try it again.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

There were 3 people the time I burst in on your macroing. I set a rat on one of them, but it did nowt, and I didn't want to go out in case it was a trap (one kept walking up and back again)

I recalled to Brit, dropped the rune and key and recalled back.

They were in fact in the house nearby but whatever way the new patch works you can't see the house but you can see them.

Anyway I'm invisible just outside your house (not on the doorstep in case you did detect hidden and made me visible). Prolly singing the Ooo song at this stage smile.gif

Where abouts where they hanging around? right outside your door?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

There were just a bit down from the door.
    They were in some guild called BAD.

Brothers and sisters against Darkness.

14 members. As stats go, they are pretty newbish...

http://town.owo.com/cgi-bin/guilds.pl?a=2c3844344ba4a94f:24

I would like to also point out they are your neighbours. smile.gif They have a second story behind you.

Just tell them your the neighbourhood watch.

Advertisement