Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EverQuest Time Reimbursement 7:30 PM

Options
  • 23-03-1999 6:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

EverQuest Time Reimbursement 7:30 PM
    Dear EverQuest Players,

Due to the problems we have been experiencing we are going to extend the free month you get when purchasing EverQuest by an additional 2 weeks to all customers that have registered by Wednesday March 24th. We apologize for our ISP problems of late and are doing everything within our power to resolve the issues. We appreciate your patience.

UUnet Update: At this moment the technicians are finishing the installation of the OC12 and we hope to have it up at the latest by tomorrow. We will keep you up to date. In addition they are still putting in place a temporary solution for this evening.

- The EverQuest Team

....... In case you haven't heard. EQ have all thier servers in one place. The main backbone went down which knocked them out for two days, then everyone tried to log back in again it keeps knocking them out. I was this close to returning the game, although if I'm getting and extra 2 weeks I'll give them some leyway.

Gamespot newsbite
    http://headline.gamespot.com/news/99_03/22_pc_everquest/index.html

[This message has been edited by Hobbes (edited 23-03-99).]

Advertisement