Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EverQuest - PvP

Options
  • 23-03-1999 5:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭

Anyone here try out the everquest PvP server ? Is it any good.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Don't you mean "Neverquest" ?

Since getting the game, I have played for about 15 minutes in 4 days trying to connect. The rest of the time I've had to look at disconnect messages.

The PvP server is pretty much like UO, only difference is that you can't kill someone who's 4 levels lower then you (Stops GM characters from raping the newbies) and you can only take one item from the person you killed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

I take it your not a fan smile.gif
    I havent had a chance to try everquest yet, but I'm kind of split on what I hear some of it sounds good, but a lot sounds shiite.
    Should be back to stealing ways with a bit of luck on saturday if your up to a bit of robbin still.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Oh yea, always happy smile.gif

Actually found a lovely way to annoy...

1. Find someone killing some monsters.
    2. Let them kill the monster
    3. Loot said monster.

Unless they know your a Rogue 9 times out of 10 they won't whack you.

Another nice one is peacemake while everyone is fighting. The monsters recover quicker then the players.

One last one, go to the Orc fort and provoke all the orcs. Wait for someone to sneak in there and get the kills and then do peacemaking. Next thing you know he's surrounded by Orcs smile.gif

Advertisement