Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Getting English EPG with irish card NOW?

• 21-08-2004 9:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

Umm where did all my channels go?

101 BBc1 london
    102 bbc2 london

ITV2 is in there now around 160ish

No irish channels or 103 104 105?
    Like just happened 2 minutes ago....wtf?

kdjac

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Ah now that's odd. If you're receiving pictures on ITV2 then it thinks it's a UK sub card all of a sudden.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Back to normal now , very weird.
    ironcially still n Channel 4 or ITV whilst it went mad.

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,018 ✭✭✭Mike 1972

If you plug in your digibox with no card inserted it brings up the London EPG (minus the FTV channels 103-105) by default

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,744 ✭✭✭kleefarr

KdjaC wrote:
    Back to normal now , very weird.
    ironcially still n Channel 4 or ITV whilst it went mad.

kdjac

Damn, I was just going to ask where you lived. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,744 ✭✭✭kleefarr

Mike 1972 wrote:
    If you plug in your digibox with no card inserted it brings up the London EPG (minus the FTV channels 103-105) by default

Does it show ITV2 and will it last any longer than a few minutes?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭doh.ie

Mike 1972 wrote:

I'm sure there's a reason why everyone suggests putting in the card upside down... Anyone care to remind me why it is, because having *no* card in the box and restarting it will result in the same 'London' EPG coming up. (I remember wondering this before and then seeing whatever channel/s it is coming up which doesn't with no card at all...) Purely curious, and I hate mysteries.

Advertisement