Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just wondering....

Options
  • 23-03-1999 11:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭

Not that I've EVER played a RPG in my life.....
    Have any of you guys played MUDs at all?
    Or are you just all newbies?

Also, is it possible to buy UO in an Irish shop? I don't want to mail-order or anything.
    What's the story? How much does it cost etc etc.

/me is bored with fpss.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Cannt speak for the others, but I've looked at some of the MUDs, they're not bad in there place.

As ultima, it was possible to get the first age in Game last time I looked ( that was about 2-3 months ago ) for 19 or so quid. If your in dublin, I can give you a free upgrade to the second age, which makes the whole time a bit cheaper. If you buy the Second Age here its about $40+tax. I can get a copy of it for you, but you'll need to move quick as I'm coming home on friday and not in tomorrow. btw my standard shipping cost of two pints needs to be included in any over-seas transactions.

Advertisement