Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Call Of Duty missing sound files??

Options
  • 21-08-2004 10:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭

Just installed COD, everything went grand, patched it to 1.3 and tried to boot it up. Except the console comes up saying its missing 17 sound files? And if I try MP it says its missing 22 files! I tried re-installing it but that didn't work, same thing. Any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Follow the path to the sound files but i wouldnt worry about it , its not going to affect your game unless you heart nowt.

Check http://www.fpscentral.com/index.php?game=2 forums more info there , may need a new localisation file.

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭ian25

I believe the sound files are in the pak5.pk3 file.Have a look in your CoD/main folder and see if its in there.If not ,copy it from your second cd.

Advertisement