Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Final Fantasy VIII

Options
  • 19-03-1999 1:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Has anybody got any good information on FF8
    Or an import they can send me ... thanx Shinji for the demo

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

I can't remember which one it is I played. I think it was 7? the latest one on the playstation. The game rocks. How far are you? Speak to Jag on IRC he might be able to help you, afaik he's beaten it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Fiend

The one you played would be Final Fantasy 7 Hobbes and yes it does rock. Final Fantasy 8 though is going to be much much better. It's already released in Japan and sold over 2 milion copies in the first day (that beats Final Fantasy 7's record breaking sales). The American version is scheduled for release in September so we'll see it over here sometime after that I guess. Goto http://ff8.negativezero.com/ for information about Final Fantasy 8 and download the mpegs from the movies section. Get the big 30 mpegs intro to the game and the Graduation mpeg. They look amazing and worth the download time. There are lots of information on that site about the game so hope that helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Woohoo smile.gif

Actually I hate Playstation with a passion (I don't know why, but if you can't play with the code easily, then I don't see the point of the game).

Anyway, for the week I was in Ireland, most of my Flu sections of the week were spent glued to FF7.

Never got to finish it, in fact according to Jag I wasn't even halfway through and I had been playing hours.

I was actually considering buying FF7 when I came back but I don't know if I can handle going back through it all again to get to where I was.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 RED XIII

Final Fantasy VII was the BEST rpg game I have played ever!
    The characters and storylines were absolutely brilliant not to mention the graphics.
    Anybody know what the toy soldiers are for though ... I can't figure that out at all !!
    ta
    Wayne (RED XIII)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Any of you try FF VIII on bleem ?

• Advertisement
Advertisement