Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Request] Where do you get your inkjet cartridges?

• 22-08-2004 3:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭

Where do you get your inkjet cartridges? (Dublin)

Comments

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭neonitrix

At the moment I am using a Canon i250.

I use Phoenix Direct when buying ink.

its costing me £7.99 Sterling for Pack of 5 Carts, or £9.00 Sterling for a pack of 5 Color Carts.

Shipping is free to Ireland.

Hope its of use

Neonitrix

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭maxheadroom

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

I use www.cartex.co.uk for my inks. Cheap enough I reckon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭aaf

neonitrix wrote:
    At the moment I am using a Canon i250.

I use Phoenix Direct when buying ink.

its costing me £7.99 Sterling for Pack of 5 Carts, or £9.00 Sterling for a pack of 5 Color Carts.

Shipping is free to Ireland.

Hope its of use

Neonitrix
    According to their website, they don't ship to Ireland or anywhere outsude the UK

• Advertisement

aaf wrote:
    According to their website, they don't ship to Ireland or anywhere outsude the UK

Sorry should have mentioned that they will ship to Ireland for free but I had to ring them to put the order in. Still cheaper than others.

I have placed 3 orders total with them so far - order takes about 3 - 4 days to arrive.

Neonitrix

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

I've had bad experiences using non branded carts. So I generally get the Epson ones. What has been your experiences?

I've had bad experiences using non branded carts. So I generally get the Epson ones. What has been your experiences?

To be honest I am using my printer for printing photos the whole time and dont see any difference between the origional carts and the own brand ones I am using.

when I first bought printer I did try a number of places b4 I settled with phoenix

Neonitrix

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

neonitrix wrote:
    To be honest I am using my printer for printing photos the whole time and dont see any difference between the origional carts and the own brand ones I am using.

when I first bought printer I did try a number of places b4 I settled with phoenix

Neonitrix

Its cheaper to get them printed in a photo shop. Why do you print them on your printer? I could understand the odd one or two but not them all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭spongebob

Been using the Printrite Clone Carts from MX2 in me Epson for years, one duffer in all that time but at c.€4 each inluding delivery . I dont have a Stylus Photo printer but it does great A4 pics TBH . Never had to use a flushing cart , the mechanical head clean routine works in one or two passes.

MX2 are good,no probs with them, delivery in about 7-10 days thru the post.

M

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭alleepally

I only ever use Epson originals as I find the non-Epson branded ones just don't have the same quality especially when printing A3 size.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭jongore

Have to agree, I've used plenty of generic epson carts and I end up constantly cleaning the heads and photo reproduction never looks as good. Went bvack to getting Epson carts again.

Advertisement