Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nintendo Confirm All 2004 Release Dates - Christmas Line-Up Revealed

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Any chance you could use you employee discount to get us all these games cheap and (if possible) early :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭Doodah7

evad_lhorg wrote:
    I just got a new job in GAME!!! SO ill be having lots and lots and lots of new games coming my way. gonna get an xbox for kotor1 and 2, halo2, splinter cell, online play, half life 2 some time, fable.

so ill be sorted with my consoles. screw ps2! thats all I have to say about that!

Methinks he has turned to the Dark Side without having to play KOTOR :D;)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

evad_lhorg wrote:
    I just got a new job in GAME!!! SO ill be having lots and lots and lots of new games coming my way. gonna get an xbox for kotor1 and 2, halo2, splinter cell, online play, half life 2 some time, fable.

so ill be sorted with my consoles. screw ps2! thats all I have to say about that!
    Which branch?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

Dawson street. It is to become themain bramch for dublin as grafton street is closing!

I'm in Tallaght myself...

• Advertisement

Deadly. sure ive probably seen you as i tend to be in there a bit. STALKER¬!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,391 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Rainbow Kirby do you know when its closing and more importantly are they going to sell off any retro stuff they happen to have lying around in the back for cheap in a clear out sale?

I have no idea when it's closing. I think they're still trying to sell the lease. I know they still have some Dreamcast stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭anthonymcg

evad_lhorg wrote:
    mario tennis isnt gonna be out till at least march

Thats ridiculous!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Strange. What is it about Nintendo that causes it's fans to use too many !'s . I'll have to investigate further.

• Advertisement

Just if anyone's curious...
    Nintendo's American release list
    Final Fantasy 1 and 2 for GBA? mmmmmmmm...

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

GBA
    September 17: Mario Golf Advance Tour
    October 1: Pokemon Leaf Green/Fire Red
    November 12: The Legend Of Zelda: The Minish Cap
    November 19: Mario vs. Donkey Kong
    November 26: Super Mario Ball
    December 3: Mario Party Advance
    December 10: Final Fantasy 1 & 2: Dawn Of Souls

Mario Golf is fairly entertaining there is a story mode that I havent bothered much with. It has a long potential life because you can play 2 plaer on the same GBA. Mario Vs Donky Kong is good but there is only so long you going to do the puzzles for before you get very board...

final fantasy 1 and 2 arent great. they really need to be getting final fantasy 6 on there! now that was amazing! hopefully ds will get it and even better... VII

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,391 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Final Fantasy 1 and 2 for GBA? mmmmmmmm...

If it wasn't for X-2 FF2 would be the worst final fantasy game. FF1 has dated a lot. anyway they got released on PS1 only a while ago and are coming out as mobilephone games.

Advertisement