Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AV repair shops

Options
  • 22-08-2004 3:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭

Hi all,

Sorry if this has been posted before but I did a search and came up with nothing.

Does anyone know anywhere online or elsewhere that will repair audio visual components, a sub woofer in particular.

Thanks for any help,
    DigiMarc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,216 ✭✭✭MrVestek

Most of the time is costs more to repair such items then to buy new ones, but not all the time. Sorry i can't help any further. Surely it's still under warrenty? If so, inform the shop where you bought it.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭DigiMarc

Unfortunately it is no longer under warranty. In any case the fault was caused by a lightning storm, which also destroyed my Xbox's ethernet component :( Can't see many places allowing that under their warranty.

Thanks for the reply though.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,123 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

What make is the subwoofer?

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

where abouts are youy living?

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭DigiMarc

The make is Goodmans and I'm in Wicklow.

• Advertisement
Advertisement