Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your mission should you choose to accept it...

Options
  • 01-04-1999 7:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

I reckon it's time for BUS to go on a field trip. We should the whole team and work the crowds at the little event below. As long as we play within the "Roleplaying" rules the GM's should not intervene.

What do you's reckon? smile.gif

April 3, 1999
    Glorindar's Warrior Tournament
    Shard : Europa
    Date : 3rd April 1999
    Time : 19.00 GMT
    Sponsor's Name : Glorwen Maeyar
    Sponsor's Email : nealgrout@cwcom.net
    Description : To celebrate the opening of our new tower the town of Glorindar will hold a Tourney for all to good people to enter. The High Council of Glorindar will accept new candidates for citizenship, Citizens and Honoured Citizens will be made up, And Mythrandin and Rhian will renew thier wedding vows.
    The Tourney will be held in 3 stages for hand to hand combat, archery and magery battles of will. Prizes will be awarded to the winners of each event. Please read the full rules for the Tourney in the news section of http://come.to/glorindar

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

I should also point out that they have Hilda on the KOS list, you might like to invite Ooo along to help with the distractions smile.gif
    Guild KOS List
    HILDA NO POLARIS
    Date Added: 3/13/99
    Reason for KOS: Killed 2 citizens

REV did you find out the location or do we still have to do that?

To expand on your idea.

1. We create 1 or 2 newbies. Set thier top skill in something non-Rogue.
    2. Get them to snoop until "scroundral"
    3. We work the crowds, steal something then give it to the newbie.
    4. The newbie claims to have stolen it and from what I hear they will attack him.
    5. They go gray, we loot like crazy.
    6. Newbie dies and gives them all a MC.

All Rogues should have zero karma before starting. Also I think someone should camp out an inn for a while and buy newbie clothes off the people coming in, that way we have a large number of disguises which can't be looted.

Ok, with the rest of the guild we found the location and we have already gone through thier houses and looted most of the stuff smile.gif

Tasha is going in as a scoundral and going to get them to kill him so we can loot them, and he'll be giving murder counts. We will be going there are 7pm, so if your coming let me know, and I'll set up a meeting point.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Ok, sorry I missed yea last night, but had to do some drinkin smile.gif

I'll be there tonight. Arids on now so I'll get him and me to make some new characters and get there stuff.

Advertisement