Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

entery requirements

Options
  • 22-08-2004 4:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭

didnt get the grade i needed to do what i want, is there any chance of them being moved down or anything?

or any other way around it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 395 ✭✭Bah

It all depends on the course/college really... sometimes you can "compensate" for, say, failing maths or irish, with getting high grades in your other subjects. I'm not sure how they apply that to different subjects, but I do know of people who have gone to NUIG for commerce courses who failed maths or Irish (both are needed for matriculation) and compensated with their other grades. Your best bet is to ring the institution tomorrow, along with one of the HelpLines that the papers have set up - I think they're staffed by guidance counsellors, so they should be able to give you more info.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

cheers, i didnt fail the subject, but needed a B3 and didnt get it. will ring up tomorrow anyway.

nice one

Advertisement