Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Viewing and appealing

Options
  • 22-08-2004 5:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭

When we went into the school the other day, we were given an envelope with a rake of leaflets and forms for appealing and viewing scripts.

Brought the envelope home, and the mother threw it out. Any way I can apply to view my scripts now?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

yea you can print the form off the net. probaly the CAO website but not 100% sure. but you can definitly get it on the net

• Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭Micheal Wittman

Mothers :mad:

i dont think i have the form for appealing either, does anyone know when it has to be in by?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

i dont think i have the form for appealing either, does anyone know when it has to be in by?

has to be in by tuesday. ie the day after tomorrow

has to be in by tuesday. ie the day after tomorrow

thats for viewing the script, but surely not to have them re-checked?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

for rechecked you fill in a forum at your school. You wern't given any form for that so youve not lost it.

ah thats grand. cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Number6

The school should have the forms for appealing. they are very simple to fill out. Does anyone know the date for posting out the appeals and when can the appeal be expected to be completed (i.e. when you find out if you went up or down in grade)

Number6 wrote:
    The school should have the forms for appealing. they are very simple to fill out. Does anyone know the date for posting out the appeals and when can the appeal be expected to be completed (i.e. when you find out if you went up or down in grade)

its the middle of october or there abouts i think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Number6

I thought it was around the "Second Round CAO offers".

• Advertisement

the date you will find out your re-check results in middle of october

• Registered Users Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭conZ

So does anyone know where I can get the form for viewing my scripts? Is it online or in the school?

i dunno, try your school. tomorrows your last day, wanna get your skates on

Advertisement